Ra6eQUIT: Gameloft Shifts Gears To Social Gaming With Let’s Play And Five New Titles
Gameloft is known for their fierce action games and console style shooters and racers but not so much for their social gaming efforts even though there have been quite a few. Now, Gameloft is expanding their Let’s Play social gaming franchise with 5 new games. Here they go:
- UNO Friends: This once kind of goes without explanation. It’s a social version of UNO that will allow players to challenge each other. Think UNO on a global scale. This also has cross platform with facebook and etc and platform interoperablity .
- Cosmic Colony: A game of space pioneering where one founds their own space colony and engages in social events and missions.
- Monster Life: Players raise their own papercraft monsters and manage their habitats. Of course you are responsible for the care of these creatures which includes feeding them and etc.
- My Little Pony: All your favorite ponies form the Friendship Is Magic television series are featured here. Mini games and social interactions for the little one’s (or adults i guess).
- Kingdoms and Lords: Build your own kingdom in this strategy simulation. Fight off invaders and battle your buddies for supremacy.
These titles are aimed at mass appeal of course so they are good for all ages. Go ahead and wince parents cause you know in app purchases is generally the order of the day for Gameloft (I firmly believe they have no shame) and that means little Suzy is going to nag the crap out of you. Still, these games are guaranteed to be enjoyable for the whole family and will make Gameloft a boatload of cash one way or another. Who’s game for some UNO?